2.16.2009

Jay-Z Speaks on Rihanna & M.I.A "It's A Boy"



This is what Jay had to say when asked for his words of support for Rihanna, "This is a real situation" he said in Phoenix at the Sprite Green presents the Third Annual Two Kings dinner with Jay-Z and Lebron James, as part of the NBA All-Star Weekend.

"You have to have compassion for others. Just imagine it being your sister or mom and then think about how we should talk about that," the hip-hop mogul, 39, continued.

"I just think we should all support her. She's going through a tough time. You have to realize she's a young girl, as well. She's very young."


and....





M.I.A,31, announced on her myspace page, "My early stage labour kicked in around 2 am. My baby was born Wednesday, he is healthy, fine, beautiful and the most amazing thing ever on this planet, of course I'm his Mum!!!"

The London-born Sri Lankan singer - who wowed audiences at the Grammy Awards on Sunday February 8, when she performed "Swagga Like Us" live on the date she was due to give birth, announced the arrival of her son Mathangi Arulpragasam on her MySpace blog.

CONGRATS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment