2.07.2009

Hello Kitty+MAC+V MAG & Black Eyed Peas Charity Event Pics and more...

MAC & V Mag host "Hello Kitty" Colour Collection:


Ciara & Hello Kitty



CiCi looking Fabulous as usual!



Teyana Taylor...GATC to your stylist: "Your Fired!"



Teyana Taylor and Melinda Williams




Black Eyed Peas PeaPod Benefit Concert Pics:



Will.i.am and Rihanna


Will.i.am, Rihanna, and Taboo


Slash and Fergie


Fantasia...love Tasia's voice but I'm gonna need her to get a new stylist immediately!


Solange




Halle Berry on the cover of Essence March Issue:



Academy Award-winning actress, Halle Berry graces the cover of ESSENCE (for the seventh time!) for our annual Hollywood issue. CNN's "American Morning" correspondent Lola Ogunnaike talks to Berry about her upcoming movie, "Frankie and Alice," remaining a successful Black actress in Hollywood and playing her most important role-being a mom to her 9-month-old daughter, Nahla.

On dating a White man:
"I tried Black men. I tried," she wails in a mock southern accent. "I married two Black men. You know I tried." She laughs again before making clear that "I don't hold all Black males responsible because of the two bad eggs I got. I even dated Black men after my last divorce, but this is just where I found love."

On her longevity in Hollywood:
"Setbacks energize me. They make me realize that I have more work to do."

On being a mom:
"I thought I knew love before, but I never knew anything like this."

On going bald for a role:
"I am shaving it off,'' she says. "I know. Here comes the controversy, but I have to do it for the role and it will grow back - I hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment