2.11.2009

Rihanna Beatdown Pics Are Fake + Chris Brown's Family Speak Out!




Ok people are really going to extremes to get a pic of Rihanna, since she's with family in Barbados and we can't see her some braniac decided to photoshop old pics....the video remake of "No Air" is too funny...and they have another photoshopped pic:










Chris Brown's family spoke on the situation:

By now we all know that Chris Brown has accused his stepfather of beating his mother. Not so fast, says Stepfather.

"There was a lot of arguing between his mom and I," he says. "I never raised a hand at his mom." "We [Brown's mother and I] argued frequently," Hawkins continued. "As far as physical abuse, there was no physical abuse." "I spanked Chris one time," he says...something about this guy seems Shady McGrady!

"I became the bad guy. Chris was really mad at his mom for leaving his dad, so I became the scapegoat," Hawkins goes on. "No matter how much I tried to be a father figure, nothing worked."

Brown's sister - Lytrell Bundy, also known as Tootie - told TV's Extra, "He's always been a good boy — never violent."

How is her brother doing? "He's doing good. He's coping," says Chris' sister. "He's doing as… as to be expected."

When asked about their upbringing, Tootie said, "It was a normal sister and brother relationship. Nothing different, nothing strange."

No comments:

Post a Comment