2.05.2009

Etta James about Beyonce: "She Gonna Get Her A** Whooped" and T.I. & JT Pics



While at a performance Etta James went 'to the left, to the left' and started talking out the side of her neck about President Obama and Beyonce...she said she's gonna whoop Beyonce's ass and she can't stand her...wow...I know we have to respect our elders but she needs to watch her back, B might be crying and shy but Sasha Fierce will stomp Etta with her stiletto's and not think twice about it...lol...I guess Etta felt bad about what she said because today she released a telephone interview saying:

"I'm a comedian besides a singer, I wasn't doing it to be hateful. I think I'm funny and she's not the only one I'll say something about."


T.I. & Justin Timberlake are shooting the video for "Dead and Gone" from T.I.'s Paper Trail album that was released in September 2008



No comments:

Post a Comment