3.28.2009

Weekend Update: Black Eyed Peas Performed In Miami + Beyonce "I Am..." Concert Pics & More!


The Black Eyed Peas performed at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami...the show was bananas...I'm ready for another BEP album!




Fergalicious was rock'n the Princess Leia space age look like only she can!


and....



Beyonce kicked off her “I Am…” tour in Edmonton this week....as usual the attire was EXTRA she even rock'd a wedding dress?! SMH...ticket sales were low so I hear she's offering cheaper tics for tonight's show







in the NYC Ciara was all laughs at the Knicks game:




Fab look!




Halle Berry & Ellen DeGeneres danced during an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show to air on Tuesday...Is it just me or does Ellen look like she has more rhythm than Halle?!





Rihanna attended a business meeting in L.A. lookin very rocker chic

No comments:

Post a Comment