3.05.2009

King Of Pop Michael Jackson Says 'This Is It'


Michael Jackson confirmed that he will stage the series of “This Is It” gigs at the O2 Arena this Summer. He announced he plans never to perform in London again, and hinted it could signal the end of his music career forever, describing the shows as his “final curtain call”. Jackson spoke:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. This is it. I just want to say that these will be my final performances in London. This will be it. When I say ‘This Is It’ I really mean this is it. I will be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is the final… the final curtain call, okay - and I will see you in July. I love you - I really do, you have to know that. I love you so much - really. From the bottom of my heart"

The ten shows will begin on July 8th and tickets, priced from $70 (£50), will go on sale next week. The concerts will be the superstar’s first major live performances since 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment